- a rehash of the .380 wars from 2 years back.
Pro: more gun sales (never a bad thing)
Con: more people forgetting that what's in your head is much more important than the burner in your britches
* Scare of More Gun Legislation / Restriction
- a rehash of 2008 and 1994.
Pro: the gun community wakes up and some states even pass Constitutional Carry
Con: ammo prices go up, people panic-buy again, and I don't have money to stockpile again
* .30 caliber AR frenzy
- Good Lord... do we really need every manufacturer coming out with their own .30cal / 7-ish mm platform? Everyone should just suck it up and queue up behind AAC on this one ;-)
Pro: Cool, fun, sexy new range toys to oogle at and put on the wish list
Con: Do we really need a dozen proprietary AR calibers?
* MSM's spotlight on gun crime
- It's ALWAYS been a part of our everyday life... this is not new news
Pro: It highlights the world we live in is actually kinda dangerous
Con: It highlights the world we live in is actually kinda dangerous
As always... be safe, don't forget to have a little fun, and if you take a Liberal shooting, remember to bring him home in the same shape his feminine domestic companion sent him out.