Friday, August 3, 2012

Xmas in August

August is shaping up to be a GREAT month for my collection of shootin' stuff!

I just saw the UPS delivery confirmation come in for my new Shooters Connection Tournament Series Ultra shooting bag... now I can't wait to get home!

I should receive a new holster for my LCR tomorrow from Garrett Industries - their Silent Thunder Solo hybrid leather/kydex IWB with standard clip and tuckable loops.

And... sometime next week I will cement my "Operator" cred with a new lid from Arc'teryx (their B.A.C. Cap) designed specifically for folks whose daily lives take them out to the ragged edge of civilized. In my case, I just want a Baller Ass Cap to take to the range and maybe show off at SHOT in January.

Then, of course, I have high hopes of ordering my USPSA Limited pistol (an STI Edge) before the end of the month.

If the gods of gunpowder and fun approve, this should be a great month for shootin' indeed and you can expect reviews of everything right here.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment