Sunday, January 13, 2013

T-Minus 12 Hours

...or so, until I have to wake up, grab my bags, load a sleepy Mrs. Normal into the Stormtrooper and make chilly tracks to the airport.

We'll be attending SHOT Show in Las Vegas next week, hopefully reporting positive and upbeat news about products, training, and industry updates.

However, while this is the time when all the new high-speed guns, ammo, shooting gear, and training tools hit the market and those of us who hawk the latest wares start salivating, I anticipate an undercurrent of uncertainty and doubt to hang high overhead.

I'll be sure to report on any protesters that might try to get all up in my grill or any challenges we see on the streets of Las Vegas as we pile into the coolest gun show of the year.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment