Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Raven Has Landed (Updated)

>>2nd UPDATE<<
Mrs. Normal just confirmed the Raven has landed and I will in fact, have the chance to get my gun gear nerd on after my 12-hour day in the orifice comes to a close.

>>UPDATE<<
Thankfully, customer service folks at RCS are on the ball and quickly confirmed the package did ship as requested and has been delivered. Once I'm done with my 2nd of 3 12-hour work days I will hopefully be monkeying around in the workshop with some new kit tonight!

I had hoped to give a first impression of Raven Concealment's new Eidolon holster system but - as with other orders - it seems like there's a shipping issue.

A full week after receiving shipping notice for my order it is still showing as not having been picked up. Hmm... I wish I could say this is the first time I've run into issues with their fulfillment but it's actually my third order and my third wonky delivery notice.

Their gear is excellent. Getting it into your hands can be a bit of a pain...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment