Thursday, April 9, 2015

First Few Hours with Raven's New Eidolon Holster

My first first reactions to the new Eidolon from Raven Concealment Systems... it's:

Beautifully constructed.
Ridiculously fast.
Infinitely customizable.

And shipped with more nuts than you'll find in the Whole Foods booth the DNC.

I spent the better part of 3 hours playing "tactical Lego" with the mounting kit options that ship with the new Eidolon system. I set the holster up at least 4 or 5 different ways with the various extensions, angles, mounting components, and gadgets that ship with the Eidolon.

I wound up setting the rig up to wear at the 3:30-4:00 position - a basic strong-side configuration. I ordered the soft loops and struts, and set just a hint of forward angle.

First impressions are very good indeed... now for some gratuitous Raven gear pr0n:










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment